Join others at play.playbmc.com Copy IP

_GetRektByCheese's Trusted Application

Discussion in 'Trusted Applications' started by _GetRektByCheese, Jul 14, 2019 at 2:49 PM.

1. _GetRektByCheese

First name:
    tobias
    Netherlands
    Languages:
    Dutch
    Which of the following are you active on?:
    Whatsapp, Discord
    Current Minecraft Username:
    _GetRektByCheese
    How long have you been playing on BlackMagicCraft?:
    17 hours 17 min and 15 sec
    Why do you want to be staff?:
    Because i have already helped with the shop and I would like to do more things
    How can you help improve BlackMagicCraft?:
    build a little and help players.
    Why should we pick you over other applicants?:
    Because I listen well and I am a good person to everyone in my eyes.
    Do you currently play any other servers besides BlackMagicCraft? Will this affect your activity here as staff?:
    At the moment only very occasionally on my brother's server so that I can play with him but that server does not yet work so only this server actually.
    Have you ever been banned on any other servers? Why?:
    It used to be when I was 6 or so before hacking and now I wonder why I ever did that.
    Are you currently staff on another server or running a server?:
    no
    In your opinion, what qualities do you think a good staff member should have?:
    Being open to ideas being nice to others being helpful to everyone and letting people have fun :).
    If you were in a situation that you didn't know how to handle, what would you do?:
    Ask other staff or try to solve it yourself.
    How much time can you dedicate to your staff duties?:
    2 hours a day minimum and that can go up to 7 hours to tell if I am at home or not.
    Anything else we should know?:
    Nothing.
    Do you agree to the terms of staff?:
    Yes

#1 _GetRektByCheese, Jul 14, 2019 at 2:49 PM
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019 at 2:20 PM
  • About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, Our community is one of the closest families in the whole world!. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Thankful

We are very proud of this community, and I love everyone in the family, I love how long this server exists already! I want to thank everyone for the beautiful years! I hope we can continue a long time :)