Join others at play.playbmc.com Copy IP

JustJoeyGames's Trusted Application

Discussion in 'Trusted Applications' started by JustJoeyGames, Sep 21, 2019.

1. JustJoeyGames

JustJoeyGames Newbie

First name:
    Joey
    Netherlands
    Languages:
    Dutch English Bit of spanish
    Which of the following are you active on?:
    Whatsapp, Forums, Discord
    Current Minecraft Username:
    Joeyminen
    How long have you been playing on BlackMagicCraft?:
    I have been part of the bmc community for around 7 years my play time atm is 4 days and allmost 22 hours so allmost 5 days playertime in total
    Why do you want to be staff?:
    I want to be staff because i really enjoy helping people in my breaks on discord/online on the server if the school wifi isn't garbage and frequently i have been asked more from people if i could help then with something
    How can you help improve BlackMagicCraft?:
    I can help improve bmc by trying to improve the community while being online during my school breaks either on the server or discord.
    Why should we pick you over other applicants?:
    Because i have a good status on the server and with the other staff member and i am really fast at making friends
    Do you currently play any other servers besides BlackMagicCraft? Will this affect your activity here as staff?:
    I do but its a custom survival server with my class mates and we only play on it when we are with everyone online so thats like one day a week and i play on it for max 1 hour so i dont get bored and after that il just get online on bmc
    Have you ever been banned on any other servers? Why?:
    No
    Are you currently staff on another server or running a server?:
    No iam not staff on any other servers
    (Older staff Knows why "Mark"Xd)
    In your opinion, what qualities do you think a good staff member should have?:
    A good staff member should have a good reputation on the server, be friendly towards the players, Help a player if he needs help have had servers where staff would neglect players if they didn't feel like helping
    If you were in a situation that you didn't know how to handle, what would you do?:
    I would pm a staff member of a higher rank.
    Record everything as proof while atleast trying to fix the situation and if i can't reach a staff member at that specific time send the video to someone with a higher rank then me.
    How much time can you dedicate to your staff duties?:
    Depends on the day's untill mid october i have sports
    Ill put in my normal roster with school/sports/work
    Monday = 9:00 till 16:00 school 17:00 till 20:30 Sports/diner/homework
    Tuesday = 13:00 till 15:00 school (i take around 25 min to get to school and home)
    Wednesday = 8:00 till 15:00 school 17:00 till 21:00 work/diner/homework
    Thursday = 9:00 till 16:00 School so home around 16:30 and then i can play
    Friday = every other week i have different roster
    Even week numbers = 8:00 till 15:00 School
    Odd week numbers = 10:30 till 15:00 school 17:00 till 21:00 work/homework/diner
    Saturday = idk sometimes a game and sometimes work but mostly free time
    Sunday = idk sometimes a game and sometimes work but mostly free time
    So i would say that i have a round a full 30 to 40 hours per week i can play on bmc
    Anything else we should know?:
    My mental state keeps getting better and i don't feel like wanna know why theres blank contact me privatly in discord or ask mark/tim and i finally feel like i can be able to help other players with any problem they have (tim of mark i know dat ik lang offline ben geweest maar ik ben eindelijk zover met mijn mental state dat ik niet meer boos word om alles dus ik kan echt helpen)
    Do you agree to the terms of staff?:
    Yes

2. markhil
    Cloud_9

markhil Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hey Joey,

Would like to start talking about your mental state. I must say that I will be hesitant about accepting you at this point. I want to see you be more active and online for now. Try to get back in the community. You say that you have a good status on the server and with the staff team, but I doubt that with all those new people (and from what I hear) ;p

So for now, I give you a 0. Would love to hear the opinion of the other (staff)members too!

• About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, Our community is one of the closest families in the whole world!. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Thankful

We are very proud of this community, and I love everyone in the family, I love how long this server exists already! I want to thank everyone for the beautiful years! I hope we can continue a long time :)