Join others at play.playbmc.com Copy IP

MightyN8's Trusted Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by MightyN8, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MightyN8
    Breezy

MightyN8 Newbie

First name:
    Nathan
    United States
    Languages:
    English
    Which of the following are you active on?:
    Whatsapp, Discord
    Current Minecraft Username:
    TheMightyN8
    How long have you been playing on BlackMagicCraft?:
    Since 4/22/19 (or for Europeans, 22/4/19).
    Why do you want to be staff?:
    I have had a wonderful experience being a part of the server, and have noticed what a great community surrounds it. The staff that have greeted me have been such a positive influence that I can only hope to contribute this feeling to others like myself.
    How can you help improve BlackMagicCraft?:
    I can strengthen the BlackMagicCraft community and organize large events/occasions. Along with this, I have extensive background in leadership roles and fair disciplinary enactment.
    Why should we pick you over other applicants?:
    Other applicants do not have the commitment, community participation, and geniality that I do. I put my money where my mouth is by demonstrating kindness and taking upon myself greetings and attempting to help other users in game.
    Do you currently play any other servers besides BlackMagicCraft? Will this affect your activity here as staff?:
    I currently play on no other servers, therefore, all of my attention is available to BlackMagicCraft.
    Have you ever been banned on any other servers? Why?:
    No, I have not been banned on other servers.
    Are you currently staff on another server or running a server?:
    No.
    In your opinion, what qualities do you think a good staff member should have?:
    A good staff member needs not only to be a community leader and overseer, but to be a responsible role model.
    If you were in a situation that you didn't know how to handle, what would you do?:
    In my experience, it is always wise to come to higher authority or seek the advice of your peers in a tight situation. In emergencies, however, I would maintain my composure as I try to resolve conflicts or oversights. I have a personal knack for defusing conflict and using eloquent language to come to fair resolutions that involve compromise and maintaining the peace.
    How much time can you dedicate to your staff duties?:
    While I am a student currently, after 5/30/19 (30/5/19), I will likely be free everyday from 2-10PM ish. This includes weekends. I cannot guarantee that I will be online every day, as I will likely be working two jobs, but my attention span means that I can be on fewer days with the bonus of additional hours per session.

Before this date, I am free from 5-10PM ish on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. On weekends, I am most likely free from Noon-10PM.
    Anything else we should know?:
    I've enjoyed my time here, and I will continue to participate and attempt to strengthen the community regardless of the results of this application.
    Do you agree to the terms of staff?:
    Yes

2. M.U.G.S
    In-Love

M.U.G.S Helper
    Helper

Ive been playing with for a while now.
    Your a good player and always willing to help, your also very active and a fast learner i will like to be on the team with you so i hope your successful with your application. +1

3. markhil
    Cloud_9

markhil Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

You have been accepted, but you are no longer staff. I move it to accepted for good measures tho!

#accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, Our community is one of the closest families in the whole world!. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Thankful

We are very proud of this community, and I love everyone in the family, I love how long this server exists already! I want to thank everyone for the beautiful years! I hope we can continue a long time :)