Join others at play.playbmc.com Copy IP

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by tinybro, Jan 13, 2019.

1. tinybro
    Bitching

tinybro Newbie

Hello BlackMagicCrafts

My report is
    Can we fix the /login because everytime if I join, I'm teleporting to the spawn and get very low fps. Can we fix this like that if you join that you spawn on your last point where you was before logging off and that we can do /login there?

Greetings tinybro

2. ItsTimmyB
    Adorable

ItsTimmyB Owner
    Staff Member Owner Developer

People can duplicate then, so no sorry, what is lagging you in spawn? the spawn is super small and like nothing that COULD give you lag.

3. tinybro
    Bitching

tinybro Newbie

Okay
    And idk why I'm lagging so much but its only in the spawn. I can send you a screenshot in discord. Maybe is it my laptop but let's ask other players if they lagg at the spawn.

4. matthy
    Happy

matthy Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Try to install optifine, I had lagg issues too, with optifine I don't have issues FPS wise

• About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, Our community is one of the closest families in the whole world!. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Thankful

We are very proud of this community, and I love everyone in the family, I love how long this server exists already! I want to thank everyone for the beautiful years! I hope we can continue a long time :)