Join others at play.playbmc.com Copy IP

Timmy's introduction

Discussion in 'Who Are The Staff Members?' started by ItsTimmyB, Dec 17, 2018.

1. ItsTimmyB
    Adorable

ItsTimmyB Owner
    Staff Member Owner Developer

Hello, in this post I will introduce myself in several headlines.

Name: Timmy

Hobbies/Interests: I like to program in my spare time, I also like to sing and to draw to empty my head after a tough day, but the thing I like the most is being with my family, they are the most important thing in my life.

More: Here I will tell some things more than I want to have clear to everyone.

I got Leukemia, this is blood cancer, I have to go to the hospital every Monday for Chemotherapy, which sucks, but It will be fine.

I also got the Asperger Syndrome, some might think, what is that? easily said, I don't see if someone is joking or not, I may seem like a know it all or a bit pedantic, but this is all part of the Asperger Syndrome, I also have a lot of issues with seeing the reality and fantasy, sometimes I have a hard time expressing my emotion, sometimes can react very violently, unpredictable or impulsively, or with an emotion who does not suit the situation, talking about emotions, I find it very hard to predict people their emotion, Sarcasm is also a big role in this, on the internet you don't see people their faces, so when someone uses sarcasm on the internet, there is literally no way for me to see it, Maybe you noticed I really like routines and no changes, If you want more information about this, just ask me in discord :)

Asperger is mostly combined with other disorders like Dyslexia and ADHD, which I have both.

My family:
    - My grandma
    - Erwin ( My "Dad")
    - Julian (My twin)
    - Sammy (My little brother of 7)
    - Killian (My little brother of 7)
    - Dogs: Storm, Max, Buddy, Blacky, Rocky, Sparky, Spike

Programming Languages: PHP, HTML, JAVA, CSS, SQL, Python, Ruby, (C# Learning) Java I can do the best of all.

Languages: Dutch and English.

Well, this was my intro for now, Maybe I add more later on.

2. superjeffrey53
    Energetic

Staff Member Owner

Still love you, your a big insparation, i try to understand u more now that i know this!

3. JustJoeyGames

JustJoeyGames Newbie

Tim everyone loves and supports you <3

• About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, Our community is one of the closest families in the whole world!. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Thankful

We are very proud of this community, and I love everyone in the family, I love how long this server exists already! I want to thank everyone for the beautiful years! I hope we can continue a long time :)