Join others at play.playbmc.com Copy IP

Who Am I?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Dominique Dury, Aug 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Dominique Dury

Hey, first of all I wanted to say, Thankyou for being such a great close group on BMC and discord. I’ve been in very struggling scenarios with people I should trust or not. But this family what BMC has, damn! Everyone is so nice to eachother and everyone feels like you know eachother for like years, it’s crazy isn’t it? How just online gamers can actually mean something to you. I joined BMC on 2013-2014 under the name: xLaserXshotx, you may know me or not, but I was known as the guy that likes to have people around me. I can’t be me without friends close to me. I bet some of you guy got this aswell. I played like 1,5 years till 2014 on BMC very happy player, got very close with staff, and I decided to apply me for Staff, well I did it!!! I still remember exactly how it happend. How I got Helper, but okay. Time went by and I struggled with myself... due puberty, I will talk later on that. But make a story short, or intro, To all the people reading this: I never knew I could achieve staff, or anything in live! You have to follow your dreams. I promise you on my life, if you work for something, you will get it. No matter how hard it will be or long it will take, you deserve for what you worked for. And that is with all things in life. And a wise man told me ( My grandfather....), Life, so scary and so simple, you never know whats waiting you next day. ( he got paralyzed by an car accident on his 19th) But one thing I know for sure, it’s not them that make you, it’s you that makes you. You will be great on your own way. You will be succesfull at your own way. You will succeed life in every way you can. But its YOU that has to do it. And that were his last words before he wanted to die. I since that day (I was 17) Im going for anything I want. And so are you.

Who am I?: I
    m a boy who lives in Belgium under the name Dominique.

How old am I?: was born on 02/08/2019, 18 years old.

Where do I come from?: Im from belgium, region limburg

My story: Well... hey... yep I had a problem? What kind of problem? Well not physically but mental, in my head was the problem. Let me tell you how and what.

It all started like most people on the age that puberty hits you. For me? It was when I were 13, I started to puber but on the beginning it was still like a normal puber, getting voice cracks, hair that grows, yep even down under. Starting to play with my little friend in my pants, but thats all normal isn’t it. You don’t have to shame about that its all normal. Everyone has it, but then....

I aged 14 puberty hit me so fkin hard ( sorry bad word), I started having mood swings, but not just normal ones, very hard ones, Started fighting with my brother who is 21 now. But you think fighting? That is normal. Well I broke his nose, and got him some teeth out. I broke my wrist while hitting him, but he protected me against myself by holding me tight. Im so glad he did that. Well further you couldnt talk with me or well you could but i would response with very short answers. That went on for like a year or 2. Then... yep I turned 16, I was the worst son any parent could imagine. I showed like 0 emotions, I locked myself up in my room a week long. Never ate for like 2 months, So stressed and depressed by school I had to double my year... You couldnt talk to me. Litterly you couldnt I would look at you so disgusting that you would walk away. If you insulted me I wouldve murdered you. I had like no emotions, I couldnt cry and couldnt be happy and could not love someone... not even my parents, I hated myself. I started cutting myself... in the arm and legs for 2 months. Time went by... it was christmas... Still the same guy as I just explained. Thanksgiving was that day... my parents were looking for me on my room they said. But where was I?.... I ran away towards a bridge... you know where iam going... luckely a man stopped me he pulled me away and brought me to the police. I was crying (finally) but not like crying, crying cause I hated me crying cause I thought I pleasured nobody I am not important? Why would you need me... but okay... 4 months later... my parents got in a rough fight, screaming at eachother yelling bad words. And yep it happend... they divorced, even when they told me and my brothers (21,13 now) I showed no emotions... my brothers were crying my parents were too. But me? I couldnt .... I got in a depression a week after their divorce. I just couldnt do anything. I stopped school, I stopped being me. But, my parents they loved me. They didnt stopped helping me, they didnt stopped having my back. 4 months later i got out of it. I realized, who am I? Yes! Im a guy with a story!! Im not useless. I have my parents, brothers, grandma, dogs and even my gf who I am with 2 years but we broke up till the depression because i couldnt handle. But then puberty went by... and believe me, now? Im the happiest person alive. Im so glad that man rescued me. So glad that there a people who love me. And, Im so glad I can tell this to who ever reading this. You ain’t no one, you ain’t useless, YOU ARE YOU! YOU ARE GREAT ON YOUR OWN WAY!!!! Dont forget who you are. Dont forget who you got, and dont forget where you come from. You, yes you. Are a great person. And I hope, you will realize with this message, what youre capable of in live. There are always people who loves you even when theyre gone. They are with you, in heaven. Where one day, you will be and look down at your kids and say. That! Are my kids, Im proud I am who I am. Thankyou for reading my story of who am i? And always remember, stay positive with yourself.

#DomiStory.

Douwe_Egberts
    Dominique

2. Dominique Dury

Born 02/08/2001**

3. markhil
    Cloud_9

markhil Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

4. Mohamad
    Adorable

Mohamad Newbie

That a very lovely story that demonstrates literally the phrase

[​IMG]

5. Zaylynn
    Sweettooth

Zaylynn Newbie

cute story ❤️
    i enjoyed reading it!

- Zaylynn

• About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, Our community is one of the closest families in the whole world!. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Thankful

We are very proud of this community, and I love everyone in the family, I love how long this server exists already! I want to thank everyone for the beautiful years! I hope we can continue a long time :)