Join others at play.playbmc.com Copy IP

YoYoJuultje's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by YoYoJuultje, Apr 19, 2019.

1. YoYoJuultje
    Spaced

YoYoJuultje Newbie

First name:
    Julia
    Netherlands
    Timezone:

Current Minecraft Username:
    YoYoJuultje
    Which of the following are you active on?:
    Discord, Forums, Whatsapp
    Are you flexible enough to meet deadlines and not procrastinate?:
    yes, but sometimes I'm a bit busy with school. For example during a test week or with my newspaper district.
    How much experience do you have with WorldEdit?:
    How much experience do you have with VoxelSniper?:
    What are your strong points?:
    Medieval, Terraforming, Oriental, Nordic, Interior, Exterior
    Any other strong points that aren't specified?:
    I make a lot of buildings, but I usually make what is asked. I can make almost all types of buildings.
    What are your weak points?:
    Organics, Modern, Gothic, Redstone
    Any other weak points that aren't specified?:
    Idon't know what Voxelsniper is, but i chears for and watch a tutorial of it. So I don't know much about it.
    Do you need to base your builds off of something you can already see, or are they purely your imagination?:
    Both actually. Sometimes I have no inspiration and then I look up something on the internet and then I get a nice idea and then I make it.
    Do you have any previous experience working with another build team?:
    yes. I make buildings be for with other peoples. and thats going great
    Do you work better alone or with a team?:
    Both. I usually like working with a team and sometimes I prefer to work alone
    Builder Portfolio:
    The pictures stand on dc by #Photo

2. markhil
    Cloud_9

markhil Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hey Juultje,

Heb al vaker met je samengewerkt en meerdere bouwwerken van je gezien. Het lijkt mij vanzelfsprekend dat ik dan ook wel een aardig beeld heb van wat je kan. Je hebt bijvoorbeeld ook meegeholpen met hide and seek en was ook al iemand die veel te vinden was in de builder world.

Al met al, lijk je mij een geweldige aanvulling als builder! Voor mij een +1

• About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, Our community is one of the closest families in the whole world!. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Thankful

We are very proud of this community, and I love everyone in the family, I love how long this server exists already! I want to thank everyone for the beautiful years! I hope we can continue a long time :)